We are glad to present our latest Notification Layout to you. Say hello to Callout Notifications.
In layman terms, we have made it super easy for you to choose a section or an HTML element (text box / layers / images etc) or a link on your website and create a push notification message pointed at that element. Add to that the magic of targeting rules, you can choose to show these notifications ONLY to visitors who match a certain criteria (e.g. show only to visitors coming from Google search or only after a user has spent certain amount of time on the site etc. Here’s more on targeting).
- Announcing new features on your website. Take a look at this use-case, for example. More often than not, every new feature is a small link or button on your site which faces discovery issues. This link or button or HTML section on your website doesn’t get the user attention that it deserves. Use our Callout to improve the discovery of such features. You can thank us later 🙂
- Display personalized and to-the-point call to actions to users based on their traffic source. If you want to draw the attention of a visitor coming from, say, an affiliate website, to a specific link on the page, you can do so using our targeting rules. We have a wide range of options that allow you to choose who would you like to display each of your notifications to – based on traffic source (ads, affiliates, organic etc), based on visitor’s GEO, based on URL patterns of pages that a user on your website is visiting, based on cookies, based on time spent etc. Here’s a comprehensive guide on targeting rules.
- Educate users on how to optimally use your features; make them productive. Check out this use-case. Users on your site tend to use your product in a certain way. There’s always a room for you to educate them on how to go about using your features so that they can be more productive. Using custom targeting, these Callouts can be displayed based on user behavior.
- Improve your demo and on-boarding process with callouts. Is yours a SaaS or an Enterprise software product? Callouts are a great tool for on-boarding new users and helping them in getting started with your product. Contextual messaging can make a huge difference in conversions – try us and see for yourself.
- Display targeted notifications to returning users based on their actions in the past. Take a look at the opening sample image in this post which illustrates how a visitor who abandoned his/her cart in the previous session is being targeted dynamically upon returning back to the site. Via our dynamic notifications, we have improved sales by over 5% for some of our customers – here’s a case-study.
Tempted to use this new layout? Sure! Underneath is a step-by-step guide on how to use Callout Notifications:
Hope you liked what you saw. If you are an existing customer, you can log on to your dashboard and use this new layout right away. Your comments/feedback will help us improve – let it come.