We are excited to announce the addition of yet another gem in our kitty, a brand new Notification layout – we call it the Modal (Lightbox) layout. This layout allows you to build blocking page overlays containing rich HTML content – no prizes for guessing that though 🙂
Cool, ain’t it? 🙂 You can use this layout for a wide variety of use-cases. For your ready reference, we have put some of them underneath:
- Display page blocking content to users exiting your site. This layout can be used in conjunction with our leave intent targeting to convert users who are exiting your site, by making one last attempt to stop them from leaving by displaying a relevant offer/message/promotion.
- Create page diversions based on rules. Want to ask visitors coming from Mexico to your “.com” website to visit your “.com.mx” website instead? Want similar rules based on traffic source (Google Search, Affiliate site), cookies, user’s browser, platform etc to create an overlay and ask users to go somewhere else? Say hello to the Modal (Lighbox) layout. Check out the targeting rules you can use.
- Display offers/deals on your campaign landing pages. Do you run ad campaigns to get people on your site? Use our traffic source targeting to identify such users and display an overlay on your landing page. You can design the content therein to be rich HTML with images, hyperlinks etc.
- Blocking page content to drive paid content subscriptions. Wanna drive paid content subscription on your site? Present a page blocking overlay to visitors asking them to buy a subscription. Using targeting, you can choose to do it only on certain categories of content or sections of your site.
- Handhold first time visitors on your site. Educate the first time visitors on how to use your site. Add images, screenshots, videos etc in the content area to make the most of it. Once you have created the notification, you can specify “for new visitors only” in the targeting section. Simple!
Can’t wait to use it? We know! It can really get tempting 😉 The best part with this is that, if you are an existing customer, you won’t need to change ANY code on your website. Like all things WebEngage, this too will work out-of-the-box. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create this notification for your website:
Hope you liked what you saw. Your comments are welcome.
Not a customer yet? Join the league of 15,000 websites globally who trust us with their on-site conversions and customer engagement. Start your 14 day FREE trial today!
Stay tuned. We love you!