It gives me immense pleasure to announce an ultra-cool, new add-on to WebEngage. After our in-site feedback and survey products inside WebEngage, we are very close to releasing the third product in our bundle – Notifications. Simply put, notification is a plug-n-play, DIY messaging tool for your website. The illustration below, tries to explain the product idea -
1. Announce a new product/service launch to visitors on your website
referrer based targeting
search based targeting
browser based targeting
URL & time based targeting
- Smart notifications from your Twitter stream – Do you tweet mission critical or promotional stuff on your company’s Twitter page? Would you like to broadcast some of those tweets automagically to visitors on your website? You said yes? Aha! You got the idea. With WebEngage notifications, whenever you tweet on your company’s page with a certain hashtag, we’ll pick it up and create a notification and start displaying it on your website. So, the next time you announce a downtime on your company’s twitter page or offered a discount code there, we’ll make sure that the message is conveyed to visitors coming to your site. Cool? Ain’t it?
- Smart notifications from your Company’s Blog – Your product team just pushed a whole lot of new features, upgrades and fixes. As a practice, you make sure that your company’s blog carries a post on this update. With Notifications, you can choose to flash a snippet of that post on your site and lead users into reading that blog post.
- Smart notifications from your LinkedIn job posts – Hiring is a pain. I agree . Amongst a whole lot of things all of us do, to hire people, one of the key items on our list is to create a LinkedIn job post. The next time you do so, WebEngage can automatically pull this data along with a snippet of the job description and start displaying this content as a notification on your site (or only the careers page of your site, if you wish).
- Smart notifications from your Facebook fan page – You have an active social media strategy. Your FB fan page is buzzing with activity. You want to share some of those updates with visitors on your website. WebEngage notifications will let you do the same.
We’ll be adding complete customization capabilities (colors, targeting etc) to Notification. Analytics will be included in the first version. It will tell you about clickthrough rates, geographic distribution of users clicking the call-to-action link etc – very similar to what we do for our surveys. At WebEngage, we are die hard believers of simplicity. It means two things – the product will be dead simple to use; and even easier to integrate with your website. See how our one time integration works.
Notification product is now live. Sign-up today to give it a go.